Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Leftist

Saw two good movies this weekend: Crank and The Illusionist. It's funny seeing them in the same sentence because they are really very different. Nonetheless, there are some fundamental similarities. I guess that's our lot: to be predictable in our pursuit of satisfaction. Unfortunately, I'm like Mick, or at least how Mick claims to be because he seems to do pretty well for himself. Random thoughts: I think I'd like to get a campaign going to renew the integrity of the passing lane. She's been whored around way too much by Mr. But-My-Exit'll-Be-On-The-Left-In-Ten- Miles and Ms. I-Don't-Like-Having-A-Car-In-Front-Of-Me-Even-Though-I'm-Going-The-Same- Speed-as-Said-Car. It seems like most people don't even know what a passing lane is. Let's put an end to Left Lane abuse. And another thing: someone tell me who lied to everyone and told them that a slight drizzle can make your car spin out uncontrollably, so you should drive 5 mph on the highway. Point him out to me and I'll send Jesse to hit him in the nuts. And what the fuck is so interesting about that cop giving that driver a ticket. Goddamn rubberneckers. Anyhow, getting whacked in the nuts hurts and I'm going to make it a point to never let it happen again (mental note: wear a cup next time you go drinking with the Slow Turn). Oh, one more thing. This keyboard is broken and some letters (especially c, v, m, and x) don't work periodically until I whack the key repeatedly for a few enraged seconds. I sometimes give up and copy/paste the letters I need but this blog interface doesn't let me do that. This blog, for example, took me like 20 minutes to write as a result. One last interesting observation (to me at least) this blog's spellcheck doesn't have the word "blog" in its database.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home