Tuesday, September 05, 2006

One of those random surveys that Abel and Jesse like so much

Prologue

1. Where did you take your default pic?
I don't have one. To be honest, I'd rather be on the viewfinder end of the camera.

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
If you must know, jeans and NWSA polo because I am at work. Otherwise, my response would be similar to Abel's. I find clothes oppressive.

3. What is your current problem?
Ha!

4. What makes you most happy?
It's lame to try to always try to find the "most," "least," "worst," "best" of everything. A lot of things make me happy and unhappy. Be more specific next time and you might get an answer.

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Again, you are assuming I'm listening to music right now. If that were the case, it'd be something like "Paper Rustling as Students Puzzle Over Essays." I don't know. I've been listening to a lot of Destroyer lately.


6. Do you ever watch MTV?
Not if I have another option, like kicking myself in the nuts.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

1. Middle name:
Not Applicable.

2. Nickname(s):
Besides the obvious two, Abel calls me Phoenix and Melissa calls me Mint Julep. Everyone else pretty much employs the standard.

3. Current location:
Planet Earth

4. Eye color:
Currently under debate. The leading candidates are green, blue, and blue-green.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2:

1. Do you live with your parents?
In the sense that they are alive and so am I. We do not, however, share a residence.

2. Do you get along with your parent(s)?
Very well.

3. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married.

4. Do you have any Siblings?:
Older brother and younger sister (plus a few random pets).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3: Favorite...

1. Ice Cream:
Something with chocolate in it.


2. Season:
Winter, but not this fake-ass Miami winter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Do You..

1. Write on your hand:
Only when I want to remind myself to do something.

2.Call people back?
Almost always.

3. Believe in love?
Of course.

4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed?
The left side. Been mine for years. If I'm not sharing it, I like to go diagonal.

5. Have any bad habits?
Breathing, thinking.

6. Any mental health issues?
You should see my file. It's a fat one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Have You...

1. Broken a bone:
Never.

2. Sprained stuff:
Frequently.

3. Had physical therapy?:
No.

4. Gotten stitches:
Nine so far. Six on my forehead and three under my right eye.

5. Taken painkillers?
Excedrin's great for headaches. Body aches: Ibuprofin.


6. Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling:
You can keep it. I have an aversion to sharks. I'd rather be on the beach with a drink.

7. Been stung by a bee:
Who hasn't?

8. Thrown up at the dentist:
Does this really happen?

9. Sworn in front of your parents:
Who hasn't?

10. Had detention:
Yep.

11. Been sent to the principal's office:
Yep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last


1. Movie(s):
The Illusionist.

2. Person to text you?:
Let me check. Jesse.

3. Person you called:
My mom.

4. Person you hugged?
Denise.


5. Person you tackled?:
Don't remember.

6. Thing you touched?
The keyboard as I typed this.

7. Thing you ate?:
A salad. Yeah, exciting, I know.

8. Thing you drank?
Water. More excitement. Ask better questions.

9. Thing you said?:
I'm not done saying things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home